Do you specify the smsc-id on the send-url in your application?

On Jan 23, 2009, at 10:55 AM, Ishtiaq Ahmed wrote:

Hi Kannel Users,

I am having some issues with Kannel... I have multiple SMSC binds from a vendor to kannel grouped as same name using 'smsc-id' configuration directive. Each bind transmit the message from different shortcode... when my application sends back the message to Kannel, it is routed to any bind where as I want to direct it specific bind which is bind to use that shortcode.

Here is my configs

#For shortcode 6261
group = smsc
smsc = smpp
smsc-id = Network_O
host = a.b.c.d
port = 1234
alt-charset = ROMAN8
alt-addr-charset = GSM
transceiver-mode = yes
smsc-username = "user"
smsc-password = password
system-type = "VMA"
allowed-smsc-id = Network_O

#For shortcode 6262
group = smsc
smsc = smpp
smsc-id = Network_O
host = e.f.g.h
port = 1235
alt-charset = ROMAN8
alt-addr-charset = GSM
transceiver-mode = yes
smsc-username = "user"
smsc-password = password
system-type = "VMA"
allowed-smsc-id = Network_O

Any help is this regard would be great.

Regards,

Ishtiaq Ahmed

"Yes we can, yes we tried, yes we made it"