From: Alejandro Guerrieri <alejandro.guerri...@gmail.com>
To: Mike Nwaogu <michael_nwa...@yahoo.com>
Cc: users@kannel.org
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:45:12 AM
Subject: Re: GIF Encoder - application

You mean those 72x14 and 72x28 B/W logos? I'd start by resizing the image to
fit on one of those sizes beforehand...

The "SmartPhone" and perhaps "SCKL" formats should work with most Nokias.

Hope it helps,

Alejandro

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Mike Nwaogu <michael_nwa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello All,
I've been trying to encode the attached image to HEX and send it as a NOKIA
Picture message.
I've tried some of the hex strings I saw on the list and some of them work
well, however, no matter what I use for the encoding it never appears on the
phone.

I've tried mike khorn's ringtonetools, enterflex, image magick
would like to know how to convert correctly with any of these above mentioned
converters and encoders.

Regards,
Mike Nwaogu
Tel: 234_802_325_6437