Hello

I am able to receive only 17 Maximum SMS  / Minute. Can you guide me how can
we increase this speed. I have seen a process going on in receiving SMS.
Please guide me if i am doing correct.

   1. SIM device is ready to receive SMS
   2. SMS comes to Operator SMSC and it initiates GSM modem to receive SMS,
   IF GSM modem is in FREE state it will start receiving process. it will mark
   its State BUSY.
   3. NOW KANNEL will Call SMS-SERVICE and Call any Web URL or Localhost URL
   4. if URL call is finished, it will change its state FREE.

I Guess if it doesn't change its state busy, then it will keep receiving SMS
from SMSC, All we need to do is to handle that bigger receiving.

Plz advice.

--
Regards
Anshu