Don't worry. For sure, a message will be posted on the list when it's ready.

So please be patient. Remember, this is a free contribution (free as in
speech AND as in beer).

= Rene

From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of Omar THIAM
Sent: maandag 21 juni 2010 14:56
To: ki...@uniceltech.com; nbalka...@gmail.com
Cc: a...@cleartalk.net; users@kannel.org
Subject: RE: SMPPBOX

His Nikos,
you told me last time that you ara working on the documentation of smppbox
and may be it'll be up today.
And so it'll contain a chapter on config.
How can'i have it? If it's ready

> Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 20:12:28 +0530
> From: ki...@uniceltech.com
> To: nbalka...@gmail.com
> CC: tomarth...@hotmail.com; users@kannel.org; a...@cleartalk.net
> Subject: Re: SMPPBOX
>
> Thanks Nikos.
>
> :-)
>
> On 6/18/2010 9:13 PM, Nikos Balkanas wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am working on the documentation. Should be up sometime next Monday.
> > It will contain a chapter on configuration.
> >
> > BR,
> > Nikos
> > ----- Original Message ----- From: Omar THIAM

  _____

Hotmail : un service de messagerie gratuit, fiable et complet Profitez-en
<https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969>