Look for group = sms-service in the users manual.

From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of Harbhag Singh Sohal
Sent: donderdag 24 juni 2010 15:37
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Receive SMS using Kannel

I am sorry for the double post . I higly appreciate the help of users .

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Harbhag Singh Sohal
<harbhag.so...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone , I want to know that how can i receive SMS using Kannel . I can
successfully send SMS through the addressbar of the browser . I am using
kannel on Ubuntu 10.04 and I have lamp installed on this system . If more
information is required from my side then please ask me and i will provide
accordingly .
Thanks
This is my kannel.conf file

group = core

admin-port = 13000

admin-password = *******

admin-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"

admin-allow-ip = ""

smsbox-port = 13001

#wdp-interface-name = "*"

log-file = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log"

box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"

box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"

log-level = 1

group = wapbox

bearerbox-host = localhost

log-file = "/var/log/kannel/wapbox.log"

group = smsc

smsc = at

modemtype = auto

device= /dev/ttyACM0

my-number = +91**********

connect-allow-ip = 127.0.0.1

log-level = 0

group = modems

 id = nokia

 name = "Nokia 3500c"

 detect-string = "Nokia"

 init-string = "ATZ"

 init-string = "AT Q0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0"

group = smsbox

bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1

sendsms-port = 13013

global-sender = +9************