From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of
Waleed Zubair
Sent: vrijdag 2 juli 2010 11:57
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: SMS TO EMAIL and EMAL TO SMS

Hi,
I am quite new to kannel, although i have configured kannel with sms and
database with php scripts.Now what i want is to use kannel for receiving an
email (SMTP format) and retrieve information from database as required or
mentioned in the email.I was reading in this forum that i can use procmail.
I tried to understand how procmail would be used , but failed.
Can you please help me out in this matter???
Thanks in advance..