Afaik, Kannel only sends the whole message to the get-url. Not the distinct
parts.

== Rene

From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of brett skinner
Sent: vrijdag 2 juli 2010 15:29
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Processing reply messages/SMS messages sent from SMSC

Hi

Last thing, when receiving SMSes from the SMSC, is there a setting that will
instruct Kannel to concatenate long messages into a single message before
calling the URL. I tried using the combine-concatenated-mo = true option on
core group but this didn't work. I can understand why it didn't work because
technically it isn't a mobile originated. I did a search for concat and
couldn't find anything else in the user-guide,

Thanks for your assistance.