For the ones who want to give it a try:

The smpplogins.txt is now as follows (but backward compatible):

My-id    My-password   My-system-type    allowed-ips

Like:

Joe         secret   joesbox                192.168.0.1

If the last ip address is omitted, then everybody is allowed to connect.

If the last ip address is given, then only that ip address is allowed to
connect.

Works exactly like connect-allow-ip and connect-deny-ip. The latter has a
mask of "*.*.*.*".

== Rene