In smppbox.conf you should set the bearerbox-port to 13005.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aldo Zavala [mailto:a...@cleartalk.net]
Sent: maandag 12 juli 2010 21:39
To: Rene Kluwen; users@kannel.org
Subject: RE: can sqlbox record all MT and MO ?

Sorry, I forgot to copy this question to users list =) ...

I have the same configuration than that. And sqlbox only stores in sent_sms
table the messages that I sent using SQL query like this:

INSERT INTO send_sms (momt, sender, receiver, msgdata, sms_type)
    VALUES ('MT', '1234', '5017785477', 'Hello world', 2);

And it doesn't record any messages if I send a message like this (please
correct my flow if its wrong, I may have a incorrect logic understand of
Kannel yet):

[SMPP Client]-->[Bearerbox]-->[smppbox]-->[Bearerbox]-->[smsc]-->[handset]

-Do I have to configure something in bearerbox.conf in order to do this or
only in sqlbox.conf ?

Thanks,

Aldo Zavala