So you were right after all.
I just didn't see what was the problem, if there was no problem.

== Rene

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikos Balkanas [mailto:nbalka...@gmail.com]
Sent: vrijdag 16 juli 2010 10:05
To: Ulf Urden; Rene Kluwen
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Kannel store/queue

Yes. You can always start bb in supended mode and check its store from the
HTTP admin interface. At any time if you want to block outgoing SMS from
kannel use the HTTP admin to switch to suspended mode. Read User's guide. If

using store, before starting up you can

rm -rf <store>

to the same effect.

Nikos