From: Imran Aghayev [mailto:imran.agha...@hotmail.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 August, 2010 22:47
To: rene.klu...@chimit.nl; users@kannel.org
Subject: RE: dlr smppbox

Thanks,
I have 2 more questions:

1. When I set registered_delivery flag to 1 kannel writes to dlr table
but when I set registed_delivery flag to 31 (1f in hex) it does not write
anything. Why and what is wrong ?

2. I use php esme client and after submit_sm I got only submit_sm_resp.
Then I wait for next PDU but never got deliver_sm pdu. Why ?

Thanks

  _____