From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of adil nazir
Sent: Tuesday, 17 August, 2010 17:39
To: Alejandro Guerrieri
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Problem of messages with same priority

But this is not good because if we already have thousands of messages in our
queue then how can is it possible to deliver new incoming message before
queued messages. I think it is duty of Kannel to take care of message
sequence in the same way as it take care of messages with different
priority. Can anyone suggest the solution to solve this problem? I want that
Kannel work like FIFO queue.
Also tell me if we use sms.time field of message then can we solve this
problem? because arrival time of messages having same priority will
different. so we can differentiate them with there time.

  _____