Well. that is exactly why the xml status page was created. So no hard
feelings :=).

== Rene

From: brett skinner [mailto:tatty.dishcl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 August, 2010 19:27
To: Rene Kluwen
Cc: Users
Subject: Re: Queue Size from status page

Hi

Thanks Rene. Yes I have been using the XML page. Mostly because I am lazy
and use some 3rd party Java libraries to parse the XML. :)

Regards,

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 7:16 PM, Rene Kluwen <rene.klu...@chimit.nl> wrote:

Bearerbox passes messages through from smsbox to the smsc driver, handling
them in its own queue.

The queue size you want is probably the one that your messages get stuck in.
In this case the smsc queue.

What I advise you is to request the xml status feed from bearerbox. Parse
that file. and add all the queue sizes together.

You will end up with the figure you probably want to.

== Rene