From: Nikos Balkanas [mailto:nbalka...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 August, 2010 23:08
To: Davit Mirzoyan; rene.klu...@chimit.nl; ad...@impexrur.pl;
users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: smppbox bulk sms: slow reception from a client

That's what I meant. DLRs can come in at any time. BB is counting that
smsbox will be connected to receive them. If not they accumulate in queue
and bb rechecks every 30" for connectivity. Anyway Rene seems that he has
located the problem and is working on a fix. Your warning about smsbox-list
empty is ominous. Please investigate. What do corresponding smppbox logs
say?

BR,
Nikos