I suggest you read through the users guide. You can find it on
http://www.kannel.org/.

It's why it is there.

== Rene

From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of Ayman Khalaf
Sent: Tuesday, 31 August, 2010 14:13
To: Emmanuel CHANSON; users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: have some questions

Hi

Thanks for your reply

How can I setup this Playsms version with Kannel on my website , I still
don't install Kannel , so I hope to get helping to install Kannel with
playsms ( version that you spoke about it ) on my website , if there is any
guide or some thing like that I hope to get it , Cause I don't have much
experience on that , I stell starter

Thanks and waiting your reply

Best Regards

Ayman