From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of mac...@fastermail.com
Sent: Wednesday, 01 September, 2010 18:11
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: help with kannel linking with mysql

hi.i installed kannel from an rpm package and i have asked this
question to the mailing list members but nobody seems to offer me any
help because they always tell me to read the user guide which i have
read on many occassions to know avail.anyone who has experiance of
configuring kannel with mysql support please provide with the steps
that you took bearing in mind that kannel installation was done from an
rpm package and that i want to use the mysql that comes with fedora 13.