As far as I understand, Aldo wants to implement Bulk SMS application
using Kannel, It has not to do with Cell Broadcast. So SS7 and other
Core Network related protocols are irelevant.
The script can be created in your application side, retrieving
subscriber list from DB, then calling HTTP interface that Kannel
provides.

About TPS limitation, you can control it in your script.

Regards
Elton