Hi Rene.,

Thanks for reply. I am working on OPENSMPPBox<->SQLBOX <-> BEARERBOX system.
I have noticed something, wanna share with you.

If i miss to mention any parameter while establishing SMPP connection, It
crashes. e.g I was trying to connect with NOWSMS & i missed parameter
system_type & my OpenSMPPBox Crashed.

Even I Put system_type=NULL, It works. I hope it can be corrected.

Please find the config file.

=============================

group = core
dlr-storage = mysql

group = opensmppbox
opensmppbox-id = VSMSC1
opensmppbox-port = 4499
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
bearerbox-port = 11020
log-level = 2
use-systemid-as-smsboxid = true
log-file = /projects/kannel/logs/live/opensmppbox.log
our-system-id = "sdk"
route-to-smsc = XXXXX
smpp-logins = "/projects/kannel/configs/live/smpplogins.txt"

group = mysql-connection
id = mydlr
host = localhost
username = XXXX