Hiii,

I have received the gateway from my operator. We have successfully pushed
the ussd message to the handset. The only problem is that when i give the
value 2 to service_op then i don't get the *answer* option in my handset.
According to my knowledge, value 2 in service_op stands for USSN request,
right? I have tried various values in service_op but with no avail. I am
still not getting the *answer* option in the handset. What am i missing.

The Bind mode of the account that the operator has given me is Tx.

The url that i m hitting is:-

http://
***.***.***.***:*******/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=******&password=********&from=*******&to=********&smsc=********&text=**********&metadata=&smpp_service_op=*********&its_session_info=**********