Hello Kannel Users,

I have managed to setup kannel and it is working just fine. I can send
and receive messages without any hiccups. My problem is am unable to
generate statistics so I can't tell how many messages were sent by
user X. Am using playsms as my web interface which enabled me create
various accounts and I would want to generate statistics in terms of
total messages sent and total messages received by these different
accounts.

Is there a way of achieving my goal?

As usual, thank you in advance for your kind help.

Kind Regards,

--
Mwamba Chishimba

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor
principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to
separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord"