Hi,

I would like you to see this scenario.

   1. With One SMSC Server I have Multiple PORT connectivity as diff. SMSC
   IDs
   2. Every Port has 2 session allowed . I am using 1 as TX and other as RX.
   3. In the beginning of PUSH kannel Accept by better speed of 14 TPS
   each. But later On this value start decreasing and more MT SMSs start get
   stored in SPOOL.

What can be possible reason for it. *
Does bigger spool Size affect kannel performance. *
I wonder, How the same configuration in starting of PUSH give me better
result and later on it decreases even till 1 TPS

My SMSC Configuration i am pasting below.

group=smsc
smsc=smpp
smsc-id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
#allowed-smsc-id = xxxxxxxxxxx
host = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
port = xxxxxxx
transceiver-mode = 0
#receive-port = xxxxxx
log-file = "/projects/kannel/logs/live/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_TX.log"
log-level = 1
alt-charset = "ASCII"
smsc-username = "xxxxxx"
smsc-password = "xxxxxx"