On Tue, 2011-12-20 at 11:02, Jorge Raimundo wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Milan P. Stanic <m...@arvanta.net>
> wrote:
> > In URL as userguide tells, not in config file.
> Well, then the user guide should be more explicit on that. When you
> say "*IFyou specify dlr-mask on the URL
> *" you're giving the reader the feeling that there might be another
> way to
> specify the dlr-mask.
>
> It should read "*To enable the reports you must specify dlr-mask and
> dlr-url on the URL you pass on to kannel*".

Well, that is just part of the puzzle.

You can set 'dlr-url' in sendsms-user block/section but you must specify
dlr-mask as CGI parameter, if you want DLR at all, of course.

Or, you can set both (dlr-url and dlr-mask) as CGI parameters.

Read the 'SendSMS-user configurations' in userguide, carefully.

> But this leaves me with another question:
> The userguide describes a process that needs a server-side script
> (dlr-url)
> that processes the report info, but then I do not know what is the
> purpose
> of having the mysql-connection and dlr-db groups.

Read the 'External delivery report (DLR) storage' section in userguide,
carefully, of course.

If you don't understand that section, feel free to ask aditional
questions here.

> I've sent a message and the table defined on the dlr-db remains empty.

dlr db is temporary storage for DLRs. When the DLR is processed it is
removed from DB table or internal storage.

--
Kind regards,  Milan
Arvanta, IT Security        http://www.arvanta.net