From: Alexander Malysh
To: Miranda Weasley
Cc: devel at kannel.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: Opensmppbox and filtering MT messages by sender address

Hi,

if nor opensmppbox or sqlbox can do this then there are no ways at this
point in time...

Thanks,
Alexander Malysh

Am 29.03.2011 um 22:33 schrieb Miranda Weasley:

Hi All,
I didn't get answer to my question in users at kannel.org maillist, so as the
last resort I'm posting it in devel at kannel.org.

I configured kannel 1.5.0 to allow sending of messages as follow:
ESME => opensmppbox => sqlbox => bearerbox => external SMSCs
Is there any way to block SMS from certain sender addresses anywhere in this
chain of boxes?

I know there are white-list-regex and black-list-regex in core group but it
seems that those parameters are filtering the messages going in the opposite
direction (from external SMSC to bearerbox) and I need to do filtering in
direction indicated by =>.

Best regards,
Miranda Weasley