My SMPP Company replied me this and also suggested me to use GSM7 and GSM8
Charset.

Please note that the SMSC of different mobile network has different
mappings for characters not in the range of [a-zA-z0-9].  In particular,
the GSM7character set for example maps an '@' character to a 0x00 (zero
byte).
Some operators set their SMSC to use Latin-1 or ASCII instead of
the GSM7 character set. You can see if that is the case by
sending a 0x00 (zero-byte) character to the SMSC.  If an '@' appears on
your phone then they are NOT using GSM7.  Most likely they are using ASCII
as their character set and accordingly you will need to modify the
character set listing in Kannel's source code.

Please check the GSM character set at your end.

Regards
Anshu Sah