Hi!,

My Platform is UBUNTU 12.04 LTS, 64 BIT Machine.

While Compiling the older Copy of OpenSMPPBOX ./bootstrap is working fine.
But with current copy i am finding this below error. Kindly suggest

+ libtoolize --copy --force
libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `autotools'.
libtoolize: copying file `autotools/ltmain.sh'
libtoolize: You should add the contents of the following files to
`aclocal.m4':
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltoptions.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltversion.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltsugar.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/lt~obsolete.m4'
libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to configure.in and
libtoolize: rerunning libtoolize, to keep the correct libtool macros
in-tree.
libtoolize: Consider adding `-I m4' to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am.
+ test -f ltmain.sh
+ aclocal-1.11 -I autotools
+ autoconf
+ autoheader
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_MYSQL
*autoheader: Use AC_DEFINE([HAVE_MYSQL], [], [Description])
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_PGSQL
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_SDB
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_SQLITE3
autoheader: warning: missing template: LIBSDB_VERSION*

Regards
Anshu Sah