Can this help?
SVN access to source code

You can look at the current development version of the sources directly
from our subversion control system. We use SVN, so you need to install that
first. (See for example SVNhome.org <http://subversion.apache.org/> for a
source distribution, or your Linux distribution for ready-to-install
binaries.)

   1. Get sources using the following command

   svn co https://svn.kannel.org/<project>/trunk

   where <project> is: gateway, sqlbox or opensmppbox.

   2. Later, when you want to check whether there have been changes, do the
   following:

   cd gateway
   svn up

If you want to send us patches, please send the output of svn diff. Please
send the patches as plain text attachments to de...@kannel.org