On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 08:26, Singularnet wrote:
> I think there's a directive in sms service omite-empty or something like
> that , to avoid send empty response

You are right.

But I found it to be more controllable by the method described in
userguide:

    Redirected replies
   The basic service system always sends the answer back to original
   requester, but sometimes the content server needs to send something to
   other terminals or delay the answer. To create
   such systems, an SMS push is used.

   The idea is to get the initial request, but then send no reply.
   Instead, the reply (if any) is sent via HTTP sendsms-interface as SMS
   Push. This way the service application has full
   control of the return content, and can do all needed formatting
   beforehand.

   Note that when no reply is wanted, remember to set the variable
   max-messages to zero (0) so that no reply is sent, unless an error
   occurs. Simple sample:

   group = sms-service
   keyword = talk
   get-url = "http://my.applet.machine/Servlet/talk?sender=%p&text=%r";