From: sofathit...@gmail.com [mailto:sofathit...@gmail.com]
Sent: zaterdag 15 december 2012 10:15
To: rene.klu...@chimit.nl
Subject: sqlbox installation problem

Hello All

Can anyone help me with sqlbox installation after ./configure when i trigger
"make" command it show some error. The error are as follow:

".deps/sqlbox_mysql.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
sqlbox_mysql.c: In function ‘mysql_fetch_msg’:
sqlbox_mysql.c:143: error: ‘struct sms’ has no member named ‘meta_data’
sqlbox_mysql.c: In function ‘mysql_save_msg’:
sqlbox_mysql.c:207: error: ‘struct sms’ has no member named ‘meta_data’
make[2]: *** [sqlbox_mysql.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/sqlbox-meta/gw'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/sqlbox-meta'
make: *** [all] Error 2

thanks in advanced

Regard

Rahul Chordiya