On Mon, 2012-12-24 at 12:59, Alex Nyika wrote:
> Working with Kannel  for the first time can be a daunting task. I usually
> find this in my  other coding work whenever I have something new to learn.
>  I have come to notice that a step by step do it yourself guide always
> helps.The User manual can also be overwhelming for a newbie yet a great
> resource once you know your way round. The best way to learn kannel is to
> use a step by step guide.

There is alligata directory in Kannel doc directory with quite nice
pictures and good explanation how Kannel works, conceptually.

But, newbies likes to spam these list insted of doing their 'due
diligence', i.e. read docs, search mailing list archive (where
everything is answered many times), search Net and most importantly -
think.

--
Kind regards,  Milan
Arvanta,        http://www.arvanta.net