Dear all,

Can I do HLR lookup over kannel ???

I wanted to do below flow,

1)     Will send request from my application to kannel using send sms url of
kannel (http://kannel-url/cgi-bin/send-sms?to=xxxxx
<http://kannel-url/cgi-bin/send-sms?to=xxxxx&text=aaaaaa> &text=aaaaaa)

2)     Kannel should send Send Routing Info for Short Message (SRI-for-SM)
HLR

3)     HLR will response back to kannel with valid IMSI of sent MSISDN (if
found)

4)     Kannel will send response to my application with received IMSI

Can anyone help me, how I can achieve above flow using kannel.

Thanks in advance

AP