Hello experts,

I am using Kannel 1.5.0 in a production environment in
which I have setup 6 SMSC (SMPP) centers (termed as A,B,C,D,E,F)   with
different
Mobile operators SMSC and 3 HTTP relay connectivity with different content
provider
servers ( termed as X,Y,Z) .
All the traffic will be originated from content provided
server X.

We have to implement some routing logic mentioned below.
a)     All
traffic originated by content provider server X, destined to 123x will route
through
SMSC A.

The is what we are achieving right now
as per the below config :
############For authentication b/w
server X and Kannel G/W #############
group = sendsms-user
username =hello
password = word
forced-smsc=A
user-deny-ip = ""
concatenation = false
max-messages = 3
omit-empty = true

###############SMPP connectivity b/w SMSC
A and Kannel G/W ################
group = smsc
smsc = smpp
smsc-id=A
host=1.2.3.4
receive-port =15019
port=15019
smsc-username = "M"
smsc-password = "B"
allowed-smsc-id="A"
allowed-prefix=”123”

New requirements in which we are asked to
implement the following routing logic.

b)    All
traffic originated by content provider server X using same user id (hello) ,pass
(world) and destined to 123x will route through contact server Y if SMSC A is
unavailable .

HTTP relay config b/w Kannel GW and
content provider server Y is mentioned below.

group
= smsc
smsc
= http
system-type
= generic
port
= 13015
send-url
=
https://abc.yxz.com/MTEntryDyn/?MSISDN="+MobileNo+"&msgdata="+Message+"&uid=ABC&pwd=ABC12&unicode=0\r\n";;

However the catch is the content provider
server Y requires me to use different user ID / password for different users
.e.g if  the message is originated by
user=A  of content provider server X destined
to user 123 then I have to use UID=ABC and PWD=ABC12 in the above URL .

But if the traffic is originated by user=B  destined to 123 then I have to use
UID=DEF and PWD=DEF12 in the above URL .

Expecting a quick response from your
side .
Regards,

Danish