From: spameden [mailto:spame...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 3:30 PM
To: Rene Kluwen
Cc: Moazzam Ali; users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: sqlbox: save SMS in readable format

Did you try to select UNHEX(msg_data) as unencoded?

It won't work.

msgdata is URLencoded depending on the encoding, basically url_encode feature
was implemented to prevent problems with different encodings and escaping
characters before inserting into Database.

I've tried looking into kannel/sqlbox source-code to implement escaping instead
of urlencoding but I don't have enough skills in C to do it properly.