On Thu, 2014-05-29 at 16:53, Hatem Sabrey wrote:
> Hello gentlemen
>
> for the current kannel deployment, we need to use the GSM modem of Huawei
> K3565 to receive and send SMS,
> kindly help regarding the USM installation on the debian OS.
> or what is the alternatives i may have.

Few weeks ago I posted mail explaining how to install Kannel 1.5 on
Debian and derived distributions:

http://kannel.6189.n7.nabble.com/Upgrading-Kannel-from-version-1-4-2-to-1-5-0-td29898i20.html#a29953

N.B. I've built this packages but I didn't tested them because I do not
have SMPP connection to any provider.

--
Kind regards,  Milan
Arvanta,        http://www.arvanta.net