On Thu, 2015-03-19 at 12:32, nilubo...@jasmine.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a question about kannel.
>
> How to receives message from SMSC to my Kannel. such as I send message via
> Kannel to SMSC of mobile operator. How mobile terminal reply message to
> me?
>
> Can I use Kannel to simulation a SMSC and test send messages between 2
> Kannel?

Yes, you can set one connection to SMSC (of your provider) and set GSM
modem (USB GSM dongle, connect phone over USB or serial port) as another
SMSC and send messages between them.
All this could be done with single Kannel (bearerbox and smsbox) with
appropriate configuration.

--
Kind regards,  Milan
Arvanta,        http://www.arvanta.net