I am currently trying to set up a program to receive mms/sms messages and store them to a NAS, here is what has been done thus far,

Kannel compiled from: /usr/local/src/kannel/gateway-1.4.4
Mbuni compiled from: /usr/local/src/mbuni-1.6.0
The NAS is mounted at /mnt/nas and is configured to mount on boot

Kannel and Mbuni startup/shutdown script written and configured to start on boot: /etc/init.d/kannel
Kannel configs: /etc/kannel (working)
Mbuni configs: /etc/mbuni (sample from online documentation)
Kannel passes all messages to a perl script at /var/www/html/index.pl via the kannel config variable get-url, that script writes all messages to a file on the nas as a log for now at /mnt/nas/sms_log.txt (you can look at that file on the nas if you want, including sending test messages and seeing them appear in that file)

#####
This is what still needs to be done:
Review Kannel config for sanity, they work, but text messages take a long time to arrive.
Configure mbuni to work with Kannel and process all MMS messages.
Pass all MMS parts to the index.pl script or its replacement.
Update or replace /var/www/html/index.pl with a script that can process the MMS multi-part messages and store them on the NAS in the folders that you want.

I am looking to have this project finished in the next two weeks, if you are interested in completing this work, please send me a email. I would like to know how long to finish the project and the total cost. Thank you!