In india we need to set a default sender id and prefix for promotional
route so sender address is like MT-109887

On Friday 11 November 2016, Stipe Tolj <st...@kannel.org> wrote:

> Am 21.10.2016 19:16, schrieb vinayak mv:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there any option to set sender prefix and default sender in group
>> smsc and smsc=smpp
>>

> please make some examples of what you want to do, so we get a better
> understanding of the requirement here.
>
> Stipe
>

> --
> Best Regards,
> Stipe Tolj

> Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany
>
> Kannel Foundation                 tolj.org system architecture
> http://www.kannel.org/            http://www.tolj.org/
>
> stolj at kannel.org               st at tolj.org

Thanks & Regards,
Vinayak

*Confucius* once said,
    "*Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.*"

*Leonardo da Vinci* once said,
    "*Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.*"

*Albert Einstein* once said,
    "*Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.*"