It seems you have a solution already.

------ Origineel bericht ------
Van: "Manas Mohanty" <mohanty.ran...@gmail.com>
Aan: users@kannel.org
Verzonden: 5-1-2017 10:20:09
Onderwerp: Re: Issue in sending long sms emojis

Hi,

Did not get any response till now.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Manas Mohanty <mohanty.ran...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any suggestion on this. I am waiting for the response.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Manas Mohanty <mohanty.ran...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Jeff for the update.

Anybody else facing this issue and solved it by any means.

Thanks
Manas

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Jeff Thorn <j...@thorntechnologies.com> wrote:
We have noticed the same issue. My guess is that since emojis are multi byte characters the message is getting split mid emoji. For the time being, we have a policy not to put an emoji character around the 36 character position.