Dear FERNANDO

You can use kannel to have smpp connection to Telcos.

But kannel is a gateway only and you should save MT/MO messages and
delivery reports in DB yourself.
Kannel has HTTP APIs for sending messages and you can set HTTP URL for
incoming messages.

In kannel user manual, there are lots of examples of configurations.

Regards,
Hadi

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 12:42 AM, FERNANDO VILLARROEL <fvillarr...@yahoo.com

--