Dears,

I would like to know what is the parameter "our-system-id" refer to as I
found the below description, but I still not understand what is referring
to:

"Corresponds to SMSC identification transmitted to connected ESMEs"

Thanks in advance for your for your time.

Best Regards,

Omar Khaled Nazeem

Support Team Leader

27 Magdy Salama Street,

Off Autostrad, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt.

M + 20 (114) 200-9315

T +202 2516 0004

F +202 2516 0060

 <http://www.victorylink.com/> www.victorylink.com

.

*********

The content of this document is classified as Victory Link Confidential and
Proprietary Information. The recipient hereby is committed to hold in strict
confidence the contents of this (e-mail, document, and information) and not
to disclose to any third party without the prior written consent of Victory
Link. Recipient will be held liable for any unauthorized disclosure.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the message in its entirety, including any
attachments.