Hello everybody,

First of all happy new year !

I'm facing issue with DLR. My configuration is as follow :

- Kannel with  opensmppbox as smpp server. User send sms through smpp account
to opensmppbox, then opensmppbox relay it to bearerbox which send it through a
general smppc account (client). Then when DLR come back from this SMPP account,
the bearerbox send it back to opensmppbox via smsbox. I have also sqlbox to log
all.

But for lot of DLR, I have this kind of error message in smsbox log :

2018-01-23 08:00:12 [27471] [4] INFO: Starting delivery report <account54> from
<12345678>

2018-01-23 08:00:12 [27471] [9] ERROR: URL <79c4dd12> doesn't start with
`http://' nor `https://'

So the DLR could not be delivered to the originator sender (which is connected
to the opensmppbox) and then could not be reconciliate, and the DLR table is
growing.

Do someone has an idea ?

Thanks in advance for your help