Dear Sir,

Kannel is great tool to send and receive sms messages.

I am completely new to Kannel and would like to get step-by-step guide for
Installation Kannel SMPP, SQL-Box, Bearer-Box, SMS-Box.

I am using Ubuntu Operating System with Google Cloud.  Ubuntu Server:
http://35.231.32.184/ (Installed Apache/PHP/MySQL/phpMyAdmin)

I was following instruction given on this website: http://smppserver.org
/?action=kannel&type=install

*I would like to develop PHP/MySQL based small application to send and
receive sms messages.*

Kindly help me to get this done. I look forward to your kind reply.

--
  Sumit Kshatriya
*Sybex Infotech*