Hi,
You can use asterisk pbx for voice broadcasting

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 9:42 AM, Rahul Mittal <rahulmittal.mc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for replying. Yes my requirement is similar to that, I want to
> upload audio and user receive it as a call and on call that audio will be
> played.
>
> Thanks,
> Rahul
>
> On Wed, 16 Oct 2019, 18:55 Antony Stone, <
> antony.st...@kannel.open.source.it> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday 16 October 2019 at 14:44:06, Rahul Mittal wrote:
>>
>> >  Mbuni is no longer actively being improved on
>>
>> Please could you clarify what "Voice SMS" is?
>>
>> I know some landline telephony providers will accept an inbound SMS and
>> convert it to speech which they then play down the phone at you - if
>> that's
>> what you mean then I would start by looking at the better-quality
>> synthesiser
>> available for http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/
>>
>> If that's not what you mean then please explain further.
>>
>> > On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 6:06 PM Rene Kluwen <rene.klu...@chimit.nl>

Thanks & Regards,
Vinayak

*Confucius* once said,
    "*Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.*"

*Leonardo da Vinci* once said,
    "*Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.*"

*Albert Einstein* once said,
    "*Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.*"