Hi Nashwan,

Most likely it's the otherside fault. Dlr-2 is when the handset is off and
the delivering party has exceeded the ttl of the sms. Dlr-16 is a
rejection, check gateway logs on debug level for dlr dumps. they usually
tell you why.

Give more specifics, logs, configs etc.

Tolga Ulas
+90 533 7464908, skypeid:tolgaulas