Sent:</b>
          Saturday, 19 August 2023 at 14:54 UTC
To:users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject:[libreoffice-users] alter appearnce hypertext

I have 24 calc files containing some 600+ hyperlinks each in here.
Up to version 7.5.x.x.x, the hyperlinks were as I wanted them, black
text without underlining.

See
screenshot:https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZNFuaVZ4e3Ctwtp39fw77s6Md8rdjeizYSVThe
 latest version or Libreoffice 7.6.0.2 (openSUSE Tumbleweed) however
shows all those hyperlinks in pale blue and underlined.

See
screenshot:https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZ72ONVZ8m3P6VShLYyjtIRuYLfVNu0y0SwVI
 have already tried using formatting profiles/text/hyperlink to change
the links back to black text without underlining, but I can't manage
that. It seems the only thing that can be changed this way is font and
font size.

I managed to change the color of the link to black by using tools -
Options - Libre Office - application colours - unvisited link: color
black

Is there a way to alter the appearance of the hypertext the way I want
it?

ps. This happens not only on openSUSE tumbleweed but also under W10.

Kind regards,

Martin