Hey folks!

How to convert a Multi-Page Text file to PNG, for example:- I have a Text
document of 5 pages and I want to convert that into PNG. By default, it's
giving a PNG of only 1st page. How to get the PNG file for ith page using
LibreOffice.
I used the PageRange filter like this, but it does not work, it's also giving
the PNG only for 1st page.
Also, I'm not able to generate multiple PNGs for multi-page word files using
the LibreOffice Application
CLI:-
soffice --convert-to
'png:writer_png_Export:{"PageRange":{"type":"string","value":"2-"}}' test.odt

JAVA:-
conversionProperties[0] = new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue();
conversionProperties[0].Name = "FilterName";
conversionProperties[0].Value ="writer_png_Export";

conversionProperties[1] = new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue();
conversionProperties[1].Name = "PageRange";
conversionProperties[1].Value ="2-";

thanks!