Hi.

It's not the paragraph style but the page style you need to look at. Typically a document has several page styles of which 'First page' could be one - and that wouldn't propagate through to the other page styles. The bulk of the document probably uses something like 'Default page style' and that's the one where you need to insert your header material.

Philip

Ah. It has become clear that my knowledge of ch. 8, 9, 10, & 11 in the manual would seem to be woefully inadequate. I am endeavoring to remedy this deplorable state of affairs. While I have RTFMed, I have obviously misunderstood one or two items. Thank you.

--

Chris Johnson   rchristopherjohn...@gmail.com
Ex SysAdmin, now, writer /All experience is great providing you live through it./