From: charles meyer <reachmepl...@gmail.com>
Sent: December 27, 2023 18:40
To: users@global.libreoffice.org <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Tab Settings

I see a lot of words on this page .... but few make sense to me.

I want to set tabs so when I press the Tab key the 1st goes over to the
right a bit to the right then when I press the Tab key again it moves the
cursor incementaly ot eh right and so on.

Now, when I press the Tab key it moves the cursor about 1/4 of the way
across the page but when I press the Tab key again ity leaps the curso way
overot the right.

I don't see from the above link how to step by step (screenshots help here)
set the Tabs to move incermwentralt.

Thank you.

Charles.