I created a technical dictionary with my students using this structure:

* A document for each letter A.odt to Z.odt

* a master document dico.odm which includes all the documents A to Z and which

which produces an index at the beginning and a table of illustrations at the end.

All this works perfectly after a pdf export.

The question is :

In document C.odt I put the definition of electrical *connector* and give an antonomasia *WAGO*.

In the W.odt document I put *WAGO*: electrical connector whose name is that of the manufacturer.

I would like to put a link from WAGO in the C.odt document to WAGO in the W.odt document.

However, when I do this by inserting a link to another document, after updating my master document and exporting it as a pdf, the link points to the W.odt file and not to the term WAGO (with the letter W) in the pdf file.

Am I clear?

Thank's for yours answers.

Francois-Marie