Hi all.
I have a large number of images to link to an LO database, so am trying to
reduce the number of keystrokes and mouse taps to speed it up. One of the
ways I can do this is to have the directory that opens when I click on the
image field be the directory in which the images reside. I have set the
paths (Tools > Options > Paths) for Images to be that directory, but it
still opens to the gallery directory. I have also set the Gallery location
to the correct directory, but it still opens to the default gallery
location.
What can I do to correct this?
Thanks, Edwin