Hi larrie,

On 2024-02-20 17:30, larrie ervin wrote:
Whenever i put anything into my spreadsheet it comes up with a red box around
it. Which i do not want. I would like an explanation or a fix for this.

/Anything/? To troubleshoot unexpected behavior, it helps to narrow the range of inputs that
produce such behavior. Are you saying that, if you start a new spreadsheet, then type the letter
"A" (or even the word "Anything") in a cell, there is immediately a red box
around that cell?

It also makes me delete complete columns or rows instead of select cells that i
would like to remove.

What do you mean by "remove" a cell? Do you mean to delete its content, or its
content and formatting, or ...?

Finally [actually, this should be first], to help orient assistance:
1) Please specify the version of LibreOffice and your operating system.
2) Do you have any prior spreadsheet experience? If so, which one? (That may
help provide a reference for any needed explanations.)

Kind regards,
John